Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!

My baby boy is ONE today!! Wow. I cannot believe a whole year has passed! So many memories and emotions are ruffled up today! Care to take a stroll with me down memory lane???

May 5, 2008 - Bennett Steven Custodio is born

One Month Old

Two Months Old - Bennett's Homecoming 7/6/08
Three Months Old
Four Months Old
Five Months Old
Six Months Old
Seven Months Old
Eight Months Old
Nine Months Old
Ten Months Old
Eleven Months Old
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!!!!!!!!


And if you feel like BAWLING your eyes out - here is the montage we put together of his first year (this will be shown at his party too):

View this montage created at One True Media
Bennett's Journey

5 comments:

Renee said...

Okay now that I have cried my mascara off and my co-workers think something is drastically wrong with me! Ace and Elle you have weathered many storms this past year and look what God has rewarded you with! Bennett brings peace to a stranger's soul and touchs so many hearts in so many ways. He is truly an amazing child! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BENNETT! Nana can't wait to steal some hugs and kisses from you!

thoughts and ramblings said...

Happy Birthday Bennett!

Elle, He is so beautiful and you are so blessed!

You guys are a beautiful family!

thanks for posting this. I bawled my eyes out. lol

Anonymous said...

I'm with Renee- I JUST put my make up on... and now it's all cried off! It's ok- the montage was sooo worth it! You have been through SO MUCH this past year, and you have SUCH a gorgeous family to show for it!!! Happy 1st birthday Bennett!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Big B! Barrett says mmmmriririblaabzzzt

Ann said...

Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! Happy 1st Birthday Bennett! The montage was beautiful and yes I did cry too!