Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Picture Tag - A blog game!

I got this game from my favorite blog - www.thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com (you must check it out - its a mom about my age with QUADS who were born at 30 weeks!).

The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same - NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

Here is mine!



My 24-week belly pic when I was pregnant with Bennett!!! This picture was taken two days before my water broke.
Ok blogger pals - Put this game on YOUR blog with your pic and leave me your blog address in my comments! FUN!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

omg! crazy that the pic was taken two days before your water broke! my goodness! i'm so glad you were still able to make it to 30!!! what an awesome story! thanks for stopping by and playing along!

Lizzie said...

ohhh ohhhh ohhhh i am going to do this when i get home!!!! i love blog games! lol