Monday, May 11, 2009

Bennett's First Birthday Party

Bennett had a blast at his birthday party!! The "theme" was "B is for Bennett." I used the colors red, lime green and turquoise blue.

Bennett and his cousins Charlize and Ethan.

Bennett loves balloons!
I made these frames of different pictures of him with a different "B" adjective. B is for blessed, beautiful, bright-eyes, bouncing, brave, etc. The favors were all things that start with the letter B!
ICupcakes are the easiest cake ever! If you can't tell, they are in the shape of the letter B.
Smiling, drool and all!
He got a lot of wonderful presents, but his all time favorite is this spinning V-tech farm toy!
And of course, his new soccer ball! The boy loves balls!
Blowing out his candle!

Not so sure about his cupcake.
Ok, its not that bad...
Thank you to all who joined us Saturday for helping make his first birthday celebration extra special! This little boy is SO loved!!!

Here are some portraits we had done last week:


4 comments:

thoughts and ramblings said...

What a beautiful little guy! I can't believe he's one!!!! Time really flies!

I'm glad he had a good party.

He and Carter are SO cute! I love their pics together.
Thanks for sharing!!!

xoxo
Anne

Becca said...

I can't believe that he's 1. Looks like the party was a success.

Ann said...

Thank you for inviting us to Bennett's 1st birthday! We had a great time. The portraits are beautiful. What cute boys!

Anonymous said...

I'm late with my comment but I wanted to say how much fun we had! Your theme was ADORABLE to say the least!!! Bennett is amazing!!!